Saturday, October 27, 2007

Too early to think

Now I'm a firm believer in sleeping in on Saturday mornings - so why am I sitting at a computer at the ungodly hour of 7:00 am? Even worse, why did my alarm bother me at 4:00 am? Oh, that's right, work - my job. Damn, that means I have to stay awake until at least 6:00 pm tonight. Actually, later because this is laundry day for me. Damn again. I'll rush out of here at 6:00 pm and pray that a washing machine is open.
F - I don't know when I'm coming back to Ohio now that my work life is changing again. We have plenty of extra rooms between SM and me - when is someone from Ohio going to drop in for a visit? We would love to have one or two or ALL of you come at one time. Wouldn't that be a hoot! Come on, you know you want to visit us - you're dying for some snow. Too bad you can't get up here to the North Slope before I leave - now this is extreme weather.
Anyway, it's just another day - things are starting to wind down for some reason. I have work to do, but I also have a feeling that my boss may be holding on to a bunch and not passing it on to me. Do I care - don't think so. And if they think they can wait until the last day or so and expect me to bust my butt to get it done before I leave - again, don't think so.
Back later......

1 comment:

stacy a said...

I would love for us to come visit. I will never be able to get your brother on a plane to get there though. He says he will go if he can fly first class. Yeah, right! That costs 3 times the price of a regular ticket. I would tell him to just suck it up but he truly hates flying. Fly with him just once and you'll see what I mean. So since I don't have $3000 sitting around.....I hate to say that we will probably never get there.:(
Now F & L are a different story. They would love to come but don't have the money right now. Chances of them coming for a visit are much better. Especially since noone is going anywhere (moving home)for a while yet. Hope you like your new job better. Now you only have 6 sleeps left. Love ya!