Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Passing wave!

Not much happening these days, but i thought I'd pop in and wave Hi to everyone. It's getting just a tad cold up here on the slope - a whopping 16 degrees right now - and it's the middle of the day. That tells me it's just going to get colder and colder. The snow is not bad, but that's because the crazy wind keeps blowing it so much. Yes, horrible winds. I literally could not get the door open to get in the truck yesterday. I finally gave up and walked (or let myself be blown) around to the passenger side and got in. What can I say....this is really an advanture!

3 comments:

stacy a said...

HI!!! (waving back)
16 degrees???? It's still in the 60's & 70's here. Pretty cool for October, huh? Hey, watch your mouth....I know you aren't saying very nice things right now. You too could be enjoying this weather....just saying'. :)

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

ola mamacita! You know you are loving that cold. Who's the fool that always begs for snow??? Hmmm? whatcha got to say to that? :)