Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ok, so the font was funny, but changing the whole jeep to pink with white interior....that was just sooooo wrong.
And what's this about only 10 red jeep wranglers? Stacy, step away from the Diet coke...you have officially over-dosed on the stuff this time! Or is it maybe diet coke withdrawal? Do I need to get dressed and zip over to the store and pick up a fresh supply for you? Believe, I'll do it! I usually see one or two red jeeps every day on my way to work. So that means there are only eight left for the rest of the world? You know I believe in our loved ones touching us from the other side and still having an affect on our lives. But only 10 red jeeps and K has managed to strategically place them ALL in Canton, Ohio and Anchorage/Palmer/Wasilla, Alaska...that has to be wearing her out just keeping track of them. What are the chances? Ok, enough of this....next thing you'll be telling me there's an Algebraic formula for this. And dear daughter, you know only too well how algrebra makes me twitch!
Anyway, I just finished my taxes and I'm not going to give an amount (it will jinx it, I just know it), but y'all keep your fingers crossed and PRAY.....if I get the refund (no more IRS scares) I've got a small chunk to save back for the Red Jeep Club trip in 2006! Vegas anyone....or Hawaii maybe? Or some huge mall shopping area? Ok, so no Hawaii.....that's Desi's dream place I could never go there without her.....sorry ladies. Maybe we could plan Hawaii for the first time Desi goes with us. Lord, that would be so special. Dang, now I'm crying here. The grandkids do that to me more and more....I think of Desi and Robert and all the sweet special things they do, the love they so freely give me, the joy they bring into my life and I get all teary-eyed. S.A. and Femmie, those two truly are the light of my life. Stacy is such a great Mom to them and they are so lucky to have her. Desi with her soft voice talking serious things with Stacy and Robert wanting nothing more than to snuggle up to "Mamma" and fall alseep. (Ok, so Robert wants his junk food first, and then snuggle up, ok?)
Enough for now I have to get to bed....another early morning tomorrow.
Love you all so much!

No comments: