Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ok, so I changed the font color in honor of the original red jeep owner....I know she's growling at me right now cause she absolutely hated any shade of pink! She's probably sending all kinds of bad vibes down on me....and I love her for it.
So, Stacy M, you can choose whichever name you prefer. Just pick one and stick with it...don't be confusing me. I'm old and my brain is fried by the time I get around to blogging at night. You forgot one....little lady....my name for you when I was trying to not call you a brat or a bad child or a little shit or something worse (in your growing-up years). But choose one that you feel suits you now...have fun it with girl.
I have to tell you, the pics from the Ohio Starbucks are just a tad bit scary. I can't believe the two of you (Stacy A and Femmie) were sitting that close when that car came crashing thru the wall. I'm so thankful neither of you were hurt, just shaken nerves I'll bet. Those guardian angels on your shoulders were working overtime that day! In hinde-site....you did say you were bored at home, but I'll be you weren't looking for that much excitement. Sitting home bored doesn't seem so bad now does it? I can only imagine some of the remarks Bud had for your adventure. Not that he's a smart*** or anything. He just has such a way with words.
Well, gotta print off more stuff for my glorious class (Psychology of Organizational Behavior) and then get to bed.
Love you all and miss everyone so much! (The Red Jeep Club is going on a trip...where, when...I want to go! Someplace warm and sunny with lots and lots of shopping and oodles of foo-foo drinks!)

No comments: