Thursday, January 26, 2006


I am sooooo excited that you are all 'here'.......I love you all & miss you so much (even YOU that lives just a few miles away :). I didn't even think about there being two "Stacy's". You know, I don't ever really call myself by name (& if you do, you might need to seek some help). This prompted me to think of a pseudonym for myself. Here's what I have come up with so far:
T.R.
Diva (or so I'd like to think *snort**)
Madame Stacy (Just typing that puts me into complete hysterics...ahhhhh!) Oh & for those of you who don't know what this means, I assure you it has NOTHING to do with a brothel or anything....just a cruel childhood joke
...mwaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaa.......
Diet Coke-a-saurus
Anilom Ycats (ya know....Bud's talent of calling people by their name backwards. Even my kids know their "back name")
Okay, that's it so far...but I'm sure I'll come up with more later!

So first order of business within the club is we gotta have some rules....like:

1. You gotta be crazy...not psycho...but crazy...like us...like family-dinner food-fights-crazy....capiche??

So who's next??? We all gotta contribute on the rules part....


Second order of business....when & where is the next Red Jeep Club Trip??? I can hardly wait........


Lastly...I included a Red Jeep Photo, but now we gotta figure out how to make one of those header things to keep it perm. across the top.....I'll try to figure it out. (But don't get your hopes up!)

Forty nerdy!

2 comments:

stacy a said...

TR - invite me to join again. For some reason the first time I set this up it wouldn't recognize my password so I set up my own site. I know, I can hardly contain my excitement. I have a blog!!! It is spacystacy62.blogspot.com. Check it out - I'm sure it will be amazing. Anyway I need to rejoin the club. Love ya!!!

stacy a said...

It's me again. Since I can't post, I'll just comment. I think the second rule should be: You have to have a goofy sense of humor. You know the here's looking at you, dude you got one hair, laugh until you pee your pants humor. As you can see from the previous post I like TR. Still love you!