Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hey Hey fellow groupies!! This is way too cool! I, like Jackie, wanted my own blog too but for the reasons she listed I never started own either. This one is very special though and I am thrilled to be a part of this "club". I really love to read yours (you know who you are) but now we can write back and forth. At the risk of sounding redundant - this is way cool! We definitely need a red jeep posted on this site - I'm sure you would all agree that it wouldn't be the same without it. I'll leave that up to the more experienced bloggers since I don't have a clue what I'm doing. Look forward to chatting with y'all. Hey, how about a password? Just kidding. See ya later!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Password...hmmm...how about "combos"...I'm sure Femmie would love that one!!!

Anonymous said...

Combos is a good one but it could also be strawberry. Pay backs are a terrible thing. Thanks for the giggle this morning.