Tuesday, January 31, 2006

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh - you guys are so goin' get it! Can someone answer me this question? Just how many red jeeps are there anyways? I swear I see them all the time. On Saturday when we went to Starbucks (now the drive-thru Starbucks) I thought I had remembered seeing one before we got there. I asked Steph , you know just to make sure I wasn't delusional, and sure enough she saw it too. It used to freak me out when I'd see them but now it's rather comforting.

Oh yeah, I thought of another rule. (Rule 2 was in a previous post) Rule 3: Spontaneous singing. You know the crank it up, sing in your car, I'm a star singing. Of course, it has to be done so that anyone driving past you thinks "what the heck?" and it's usually loud & off pitch. This can also happen at the mall, restaurants, or any other public place. Steph & I do this alot, but we really are stars. We are! Are you doubting me?????????????? Talk atcha later, I better get to work.

No comments: