Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh! Oh!! ***waves hand wildly in air like an overzealous middle school student trying to answer a question in Ohio History*** I know the answer to the following question:

Just how many red jeeps are there anyways?

Answer: There are only 10 Red Jeep Wranglers in all of North America. However, Kay has made it her mission to see that the said 10 are strategically positioned near us at all times. Believe me, of this I am certain!

Femmie & I have talked about this~ I am sure that one day I am gonna be driving down the road & see a Red Jeep. And when I look over you know she is gonna be sitting there waving back at me! You know it, don't ya??? As crazy & impossible as it sounds, you know it's gonna happen. And she's gonna laugh her ass off when she does it. :) If there was ever a person in all of world history who would 'come back' just to mess with us...it's her. She'd have a riot! Just like (on not such a humorous, but equally touching note) she impacts things in our lives everyday. Stacy A.~ has Femmie told you about our 'coincidence' with Barb...a lady who's blog we follow??? If not ask her. I truly think God has given Kay a little leeway in terms of all of us... he lets her touch our lives in little ways all the time. Now I know that goes against a lot of belief systems, but you know what~ I've always been taught God can do ANYTHING & I think he knows we just need this, KWIM???

Okay...this was supposed to be a super-silly post & I made myself cry...I gotta get a grip...my sarcastic mojo must be slippin'.....

Love ya all! SM

No comments: