Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ola!

Femmie~ Did you get the CD??? And what is this about roses??? You are turning into an uber-girlie-girl! Love ya!
Mom~ we need to have a pow-wow about Easter. I am at a total loss for Operation Easter Bunny. Think on it & let me knw!
Stacy A~ Are you feeling better?? Sounds to me like you need a Dairy Queen cake...you know it'll cure what ails ya! ;)

So the countdown:
82 days
I have made an executive decision~ to get everybody posting we are going to amp up the countdown a bit. Everyday for the next 82 days somebody has to list something they think needs to be on the 'to do list' for our visit. Capiche? And be sure to copy & paste the previous list to you post so we can get the full effect.... I'll start.....
82. Food Fight! (I know you saw that comin')
okay...who next for day 81??? Anyone, anyone?? Bueller???

1 comment:

badgerdaddy said...

Something 'doo' economics... Anyone? Anyone?