Friday, August 24, 2007

See, I told you so....

Yep, I'm back already! I mentioned in my previous post that I'd be on a posting bing and here I am.

I forgot to mention my latest obsession, thanks to SM and D. I'm into the whole Harry Potter thing. I'm on book 3 and loving it. When the Harry Potter craze started I had no interest at all. It was just another kids series. But then when the final book came out and SM and D were so excited I thought, what the heck, try to read a little of it. And that did me in. I need to do some housecleaning and start my algebra and do some grocery shopping - but no, I can here "The Prisoner of Azkaban" calling me. Hide the book, hide the book....don't look at the book, don't think about Harry Potter! Oh, and SM loaned me book 1 and 2 on VHS. Hmmmm, maybe I need to see if our old VHS still works in the grandkids room. I mean, that would be a form of housecleaning, right? If the old VHS machine doesn't work anymore I could toss it out and there you have it...housecleaning. But then I would have to hop in the car and run over to SM's house and use her VHS so I could watch the movies. Oh wow, more housecleaning because that would mean I would be getting those movies out of my house. So maybe, in a strange way, watching Harry Potter is a form of housecleaning. I knew I could make it work to my advantage. (Yes, the grandkids have "their room" at our house.)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

did you finsih yet? huh? did ya? Your gonna have to stop over & pick up #4...and maybe #5. Ah forget that...I'll just tell ya what happens :)

Jackie said...

No way, I don't want to know what happens! Gotta run - need to find ear plugs just in case.....