Friday, August 31, 2007

Ok, back to work...

Good morning all:
Yes, I know for most of you it's mid-to-late morning, but for some of us (Alaska) it 7:00 am. I'm up, have started pouring coffee in me, taken my shower and getting ready to pack. The limo service will be here at 11:30 for the drive into Anchorage to catch the plane. Thanks for the words of encouragement...I'll keep the "stiff upper lip" and keep on trudging along. Yes F, I know you know all too well the emotions I'm feeling right now and it ain't fun! Life goes on and we can only do so much. I know I'm right and that does help my own integrity and professionalism...hopefully it will help me keep my job....LOL! I'll keep you posted. Ok, time to turn this thing off so I cac pack it up! Hugs, kisses........
Love everyone.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Okay...you're back now...time for an update :)
Love ya!