Friday, February 03, 2006

Ok ladies. I know I've been MIA. Y'all are absolutely nuts, ya know that? I truly enjoyed the pink jeep...she would have died at the thought of us encouraging the color pink. lol...can't you just hear her? "damn you guys"...LOL...

I think a red jeep club trip sounds wonderful....but it will definitely depend on when classes start and just how much money I'm gonna have to fork over for classes. Keep your fingers crossed and say lots of prayers for millions in financial aid so that my burden is a little lighter. If it's meant to be, it will happen. Right? Come on Kay....pull some strings with the Big Guy....hehehe.

I'm a firm believer that there are exactly 10 red jeeps that are very strategically placed in the world (mainly Palmer and Louisville...though they have been spotted in Illinois as well)...but the number doesn't particularly matter...what matters is the power she has to move them to our exact location at any given time. She's a nut...just like the rest of us. :-)

Oh, and Aunt Jack...the serious student bit? That made me laugh. I know you're smart, and I know you do well in your classes....but let's not over do it here, huh? Ya know I love ya. ;-)

Ok, ladies. I gotta run. I promise not to take so long next time to respond to everything. Have a great day all!!!

1 comment:

Barb K said...

Don't know if you will see this comment but I can truly affirm that red Jeeps are showing up for me at all the right times here in IL. So often I will see a black Jeep (reminding me of Laurie and her spirit) followed by a red Jeep. It always makes me smile. Best to all of you. In Him, Barb