Friday, February 03, 2006

Betcha thought Fem got lost in her room huh? "snort, snort" Okay, so she won't think that's very funny. How about her passing her CPR with a 100%. You go girl! Gotta keep the prayers going for financial aid. Everything seems to be falling in place though. She is very excited & has already purchased her Dansko nursing shoes.

Anyways, about this trip thing. It will really depend on when & where & how much. I know, I know. Taxes didn't go so swell this year. Thought we would be able to take some big deductions but apparently they weren't BIG enough. We also lost another deduction this year (Fem). Ouch! We will also be still paying off teeth & a new garage so we'll see. Bud says we should definitely do something. He's so great - plus he says I will be able to do lots of stuff before I even come close to the cost of his new garage. (I think I'm a garage widow - he's having a blast tinkering.) I did check some different dates to get an idea for cost for flights & hotels for this summer. I checked Las Vegas & Chicago & believe it or not, they will be about the same cost (for Fem & I anyways). I was also looking at a 4-day cruise to the Bahamas - sun, sand, pools, non stop eating, entertainment, shopping - what more can I say . Oh well, time to quit playing around & get back to work. It's Friday, who cares! Love you!!!

No comments: