Thursday, February 02, 2006

I've got the perfect place for the Red Jeep Club, kind of a sentimental spot that won't disrupt Femmie's sleep or studies....F----'n Norton, Ohio! Talk about boring, but you have to admit, Femmie wouldn't feel bad about being left behind. And it's close enough to a certain someone's home that Stacy M and I wouldn't have to worry about a place to stay...Cost savings!
What do you mean, I don't mind skipping class? You know how studious I am...An exemplary student, sort of. I do get my assignments done and turned in on time. The lowest grade so far is a B+, and if I didn't hate re-writes so badly I could have brought that one up to an A. Hey, I just want the blasted piece of paper. Yes, I know, the education and all that. Just give me the damned degree and be done with it. I'm too old for this crap! This studying and homework and research is killing me. Ok, and Stacy M is going to lecture the H out of me when I say this one....I received a certified letter from APU congratulating me. You see at the end of this semester I will officially have 61 credit hours. Exciting, huh? Well that means (in APU language) that starting next semester the cost goes up. Only $305 per credit hour. That's a whopping $900 a class each semester. Yes, I know the credit union pays 50%. But that means I still have to pay $450 for each 3 credit class I take. So, dear daughter of mine....I can hear you now...And I know I deserve it so go ahead. Tell me what an idiot I am for staying with APU. It's crazy...But it is the politically correct thing to do....I guess. Dang, that's a chunk of money! I need that for the RJC trips.
Nite all....Love ya bunches!

2 comments:

Larry and Steph said...

I've wanted to go to F***** Norton my whole life. Could we please??? Please???????? Wahoo!!!! Lub Ya..

stacy a said...

You can only go if you change your name to Cliff & wear white socks. "snort, snort,snort" I crack me up. I'm so sorry K but you never could or will live that one down.