Monday, March 20, 2006

Okay ladies....

how is everyone????
Femmie~ I am sooo excited for you! But I must admit, everytime I say "Larry" outloud, I break into spontaeous song ( RJC rule, you know)...the song from Veggie Tales "Larry Boy"...have you heard it??? If not, I'll make sure you do VERY soon! :) Tell him I said "Hi!"
Jackie~ Thanks so much for last night! We had a great time! Love you! And yes, I'm gonna put you on the spot now.....check out the freakin tickets, check out the freakin school schedule & make arrangements to get your little hiney on a plane with me...."We're leaving on a jet plane......yada yada" And when are you gonna start a blog??? I've got a great pic or 2 that I could share :)
Stacy A~ What the heck is up with your blog??? Hello??? I am going into withdrawl here...& don't you know this is ALL about me??????? You'd better be sure to give me ALL the dish on Larry Boy on Friday, okay?? I NEED to know! It's the right of a big sister! :)


99 days til we go to Ohio!!!!
Stacy~ the Dirty Little Fun Haver :)

1 comment:

stacy a said...

Okay, so I don't know what the heck is up with my blog but it is really starting to piss me off!!!! I republished it again so see if it works now. At first I was getting an error message that when I looked into the situation I wasn't the only one having this problem. Now I was getting a blank page with done in the bottom corner and again not the only one having this problem. The problems seem to be with Blogger not my computer so I don't know how many more problems I will have. Hang in there I will try to keep on top of it.

Absolutely I will blog on Friday. Gotta let the world know that my daughter has a beau - a romantic, smooshy beau. Is that not too funny???? She is so happy and giggly and blushes whenever you say Larry. It's really kinda cute. Dad is really tormenting (teasing) her this week. Everyday he leaves a note for her. Yesterday it was "Only 4 more days til "L" day." Today it was "Only 3 more days for me to think up embarrassing Steph stories." Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I think he's really looking forward to meeting L. Just think, another man in the family. As long as L doesn't hurt dad's baby girl everything will be just fine.

Well, gotta go to work now. J - she's right - check out the freakin' tickets - we miss you too. Love to all.....