Thursday, March 09, 2006

No thoughts

Ok, so I checked in just to see if anything new had been posted and guess what....NOTHING! At first I was disappointed, upset, frustrated, sad....and then I realized...Hey, I hadn't posted anything lately so why be upset at the rest of you, right? Ok, my fault....I've been slackin'. So, here's my post....I miss you all like crazy! I'm just a little homesick tonight...yeah right.....I'm real homesick tonight. No particular reason, nothing profound or earth shattering happened today, no lightening bolts, or mysterious shadows crossing my path. Just that quiet little nagging I get now and again. So yes, again, I'll sit and cry and miss everyone so badly and drag myself out of this chair and go to bed. Prayers and sweet dreams dear sisters (yes, daughters and nieces included) of mine...you are in my heart always. Stay safe and be happy! Love ya!

1 comment:

stacy a said...

So here's a thought - I'll just throw it out there and see what you think - COME HOME!!! I hear there may be a plane carrying precious cargo coming our way this summer, you could always come too. We could put the leaf in the table and talk forever, sleep anywhere we can find, and fight over the one bathroom. Doesn't that sound great??? I think so - just like old times. I miss you too!

On a more serious but cool note -I have to tell you because this kind of thing doesn't happen often and I am swearing you (and anyone else that reads this) to secrecy. I am thrilled that you and SM called on Bud's birthday. However, in Sunday School the next day he shared how it was really great to talk to both of you but it also reminded him that he would never hear from K on his birthday again and that made him sad. (Okay, that sounds hokey but he usually doesn't talk about feelings so I thought it was cool and it did pertain to the topic in class.)

Anyways, have a great weekend and think about the invite. Love you!