Thursday, November 01, 2007

3 more sleeps

Thursday morning here and it's cold, cold, cold. And snowing - the wind isn't too bad but is supposed to pick up throughout the day. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? 9:45 am and not daylight, yet. Before you know it there will be no daylight up here on the slope. Thankfully I'll be gone by then.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween and got plenty of candy or little ones knocking on doors asking for candy. I'm really bummed that I missed it all, especially seeing D & R in their favorite costumes of the season.
Fighting a cold and praying I don't get sick. My new job starts on Monday and I sure don't want to walk in feeling miserable and potentially passing around germs to new co-workers. That would not be a good first impression.
Waiting for an update on F & peanut. F, how's you new job going? Are you loving it yet - have they realized you're the princess or are you still hiding that card? Just think, next year you'll can take peanut trick-or-treating! Wooohooo, the fun starts!
Love and hugs & kisses to everyone.

No comments: