Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hello....?

I know how busy everyone must be, but no postings but me? Come on, just a short hello or something!
Anyway, not too much happening around here. Got the new cell phone working fine now. Went wireless with the internet network...that was fun (just a hint of sarcasm). It was a struggle but it's fine now, more or less. It is nice to be able to set up the laptop at the breakfast bar or snuggled up on the sofa.
WW is going well. I've lost a total of 6.6# so far! Hooray for me! Slowly but surely!
Winter is getting closer, the snow is inching its way down the mountains and we're expecting to see it covering the lawns any day. Please don't say anything S....she's not exactly excited about it. D and I talk about it all the time and we're excited...waiting and waiting. She so loves when it snows! R likes the snow but isn't at all happy about the cold.
Registration for next semester starts on Monday (10/23). Oh joy (another hint of sarcasm).
Guess that's about it for now. Miss the Ohio family. I haven't seen any messages about your flight plans to Alaska? I know....you holding out and going to surprise us, right?
Love ya!!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hello!