Monday, May 08, 2006

46 & 45

I knew you were there. Thanks for catching us up. SM, I totally agree with number 51. I say if she doesn't post soon you have no other alternative but to post some blackmail pictures. No more mister nice guy! (plus I'm dying to see these pictures) On to the list.....

45. Movie night with lots of buttered popcorn (just in case it rains one night - just one though)

46. Ice cream and lots of it!!!!!! Milk 'n Honey, Heggy's, Cold Stone, Handel's.....I don't care where!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Milk & Honey....I almost forgot about it. Best peanutbutter shakes in the whole world! But, what is Handel's? We're counting down now ladies!

stacy a said...

It's a chain of ice cream stands. I'm not sure if they are just in Ohio but they have pretty good ice cream. How could you forget about Milk 'n Honey?????